Zazzle Store

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Do you have hairspray build up in the bathroom?

I have been fighting with hairspray buildup in the bathroom for awhile now. I just couldn't seem to get it off of my bathroom closet door. I tried everything, and nothing took it completely. Today I sprayed it all down with Spray Away.
If you are not familiar with this product, it is a glass cleaner in an aerosol can. It will take a lot of tough stains out of things.
I sprayed it on my closet door and let it foam up and set a minute or two. Then I wiped it off with a dry rag. It took every bit of the hairspray build up off. I only had to do it once. I was afraid that it might do something to the finish on the door. But, it didn't harm a thing.
Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment