Zazzle Store

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

CORNED BEEF HASH HOMEMADE

I don't know about you, but there is nothing that I hate any more then a can of Corned Beef Hash. YUCK!
This is how I make my Corned Beef Hash

First, I start by peeling a bunch of potatoes and boiling them in a medium kettle.  Then, I drain them and let them cool. Second, I heat up my cast iron frying pan with about 2 Tbs. of olive oil in it, on a medium heat.  Third, I dice up an onion and add that to the pan.  Next, I open a can of Libby's Corned Beef and add that to the pan and chop it up with my spatula.  Then, I slice my boiled potatoes and and them.  Now, I just let it cook until brown, while flipping it over every now and again with the spatula.  Add a little kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
I like to serve this with homemade oatmeal bread with a little olive oil on it and boiled eggs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment