Zazzle Store

Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

Collecting Old Jars and Bottles Part 3

I was very surprised the other day, when we found an old foundation.  I started to look around and thought that I had found the old personal dump.  I was digging around and found a few nice ones.  Then, my husband found another personal dump on the old property, this one was huge.  He filled 2 big clothes baskets to the top!  It was a great find.  I can't wait to go back and dig deeper.  We got all of these ones just on the very top, after brushing away some old cans.  We found really old brown glass ones, old soda bottles, and everything else you can imagine.  This has been so fun for me. 
If you are out in the woods, keep your eyes open, you never know what you might find! 

No comments:

Post a Comment